Wii Wii Wii all the way home

We've got a major family reunion going on here. Not everyone has arrived yet, but the house is filling up slowly but surely. There was a rumor that 37 people were coming to dinner tomorrow, but that number is slowly dwindling to a more manageable amount of names for CameraMan to learn all at once. So far we've seen Grandma Bossy, a few Bossy Uncles and Aunts, and several Bossy Cousins, but we're just getting started.

Everyone knows that the family who plays together, stays together, so we broke the ice with a little after-dinner Wii playing with the Bossy Cousins, one of whom I haven't seen in too many years (she's been living in Venezuela and is just about to move to Paris—so fancy). That's right, now we're spreading the gospel of Raving Rabbids to people all over the world, and they are hearing our message loud and clear.

After a warm-up round, I dropped out and let CM play with my cousins. I got out my camera and snapped a few shots, which is how I discovered that there's a certain trait that runs in our family. Can you see what it is?




I used to get into trouble in ballet class for sticking my tongue out while I did pirouettes, and I occasionally still catch myself doing it at work when I'm concentrating extra-hard (not while pirouetting, though). Apparently it's a genetic thing.

And after only 24 hours of hanging out with my family, we've already made CM one of us.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Did he know he was doing it?

    Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he had no idea. And I didn't even realize it until I went through my pictures afterward.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...