Peer Pressure List, Vol. 1

I'm starting a new weekly feature here at Little Ms. Bossy. I'm calling it the Peer Pressure List (The PPL). Each week I will share with you things I'm loving that you will love too.
  • Quantum of Solace: See it for the incredible action sequences. See it for the hot ruggedness of Daniel Craig. Just see it.

  • Dark chocolate peanut M&M's: Even better than the originals, if you can believe it. Get the festive red and green ones.

  • Bringing Up Baby: Hilarious, brilliantly written, and an excellent opportunity to use the word "madcap." Also good fodder for drinking games (drink every time a woman says "David," or as an alternative that won't get you drunk quite as fast, every time someone says "leopard").

  • Wii Raving Rabbids: One of the more ridiculous games I have played, impossible to explain well, but crazy amounts of fun. You haven't lived until you've shot at alien rabbits with toilet plungers.

  • Tights: Gray, black, cream, patterned, striped... I'm pairing them with sweater minidresses and skirts, and using them to dress down party dresses and winterize summer dresses. And when I get to where the cold weather is, I'll be wearing them under my pants.
Go forth and enjoy! You know you want to.

3 comments:

  1. ...where the cold weather is. You are talking about Southern California, I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bringing Up Baby. I'll have to try the drinking game version!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...