Back in black

Mama Bossy tells me that in order for me to fit in while I'm in New York, I will have to wear nothing but black. And while she does live almost as far from Manhattan as you can be while still living in the contiguous 48, I have learned from years of experience that she is generally correct in most things.

Today being Black Friday, it seemed like the perfect time to drag the Bossy Folks out for a little shopping. With what I bought today combined with a few new internet purchases, I'm amassing quite an array of better than basic black.

< girliness>

Like this coat...



















And this sweater...


















And this dress...


















Of course, despite the best motherly advice, I don't want to fit in too much. Which is why I just had to have these beauties.
< /girliness>

1 comment:

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...