Cali bound

I'm blogging from the airport (oh, the luxury), where we're waiting for a flight to LAX that will whisk us away into the bosom of the Bossy family. I'm so excited to see everyone, introduce CameraMan (they will all love him, no worries there), and eat ridiculous amounts of food. Also, Aunt and Uncle Bossy have a Wii Fit, so I'm definitely looking forward to stepping on it and having it call me fat.

It's a zoo here. All the people sitting around me are talking incredibly loudly on their cell phones, CNN's on every television, and CM is frantically searching for his boarding pass. I'm having trouble concentrating, so I'll sign off.

Assuming CM finds his boarding pass, my next post will be from the Left Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...