Clap your hands

I've been thinking a lot lately about what makes me happy. It seems like a simple enough question, and this week when someone asked me, I gave a simple answer: Spending time doing things I love to do with people I care about. Figuring out exactly how to live that is, of course, somewhat more difficult. So, in the interest of research, here are a few things that made me happy on this lovely 3-day weekend.

  • The fact that I had a 3-day weekend
  • New clothes!
  • Milkshakes at Amy's
  • Independent movies
  • Beer
  • Six Feet Under Season 3
  • The indescribable cuteness of my kitten
  • My birthday party
  • Frozen mojitos
  • The hooks I put up in my bathroom to hang my necklaces
  • Yummy birthday cake
  • Brunch
  • The awesome setting I discovered on my camera today that picks up one color in a picture and makes the rest black and white. It's very Schindler's List.
  • Flamingos
  • The baby elephant at the zoo
  • Margaritas and a movie with CameraMan and The New Oregonian
  • A clean apartment
  • Cheese. This is pretty much always on my list.


Pictures of flamingos, etc. coming soon to a Flickr page near you.

My birthday's in 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...