Words fail me

At the moment I am having trouble stringing words together to form thoughts, let alone coherent written sentences. We packed all day and then rehearsed all evening and now I want nothing more than to sleep all night. After I have Oreos and milk, obvs.

This whole blogging 5 times a week thing has been going very well, have you noticed? But I don't know if I can maintain that schedule with all the craziness going on here.

So, in a nutshell...

Moving is hard. Tosca is awesome. You should come see it.

And... good night.

3 comments:

  1. I think we can all wait patiently for you to survive Tosca week - toi toi toi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's hard to handle several moving experiences at the same time. Think about the Kaiserschmarrn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing prowess is amazing! And I can see why you might like a break once in a while.......
    Always enjoy reading your entertaining thoughts.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...