Happy weekend!

I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend! CM has a rare night off tonight, so I'm cooking a super-healthy dinner, followed by this cake (it's all about the balance, right?). Tomorrow we're going to the movies to see the HD Broadcast of Armida (popcorn + Sour Patch Kids + opera = happiness), and Sunday we're going to a pool party! I can't believe it's already the end of April—we're trying to make the most of our brief time left here.

A few links for your weekend:

I'm at the tail end of Week 3 of this program. It's going pretty well so far, actually, but I'm scared of next week, when the running intervals get much much longer.


How adorable are all these dresses? Curses to the Wise Soprano who showed them to me—I want ALL of them.


In order to cross #88 off my list, I really want to go here. If only we were independently wealthy, I'd like to spend a luxurious week being served breakfast in bed, boating on the Danube, and eating lavish dinners in the 4-star restaurant.


We're researching little video cameras so that we can make our first foray into the world of vlogging. At the moment we're leaning toward this one, but all advice is appreciated. Think CM will let me get it in lavender?


I really wish I was in NYC so that I could see this. And this article made me so excited to see Eat, Pray, Love. Yay for strong women getting everything they want.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wanna come cook for me? My roommate and I made handmade veggie (and shrimp) sushi... and had chocolate martinis. But damn, that cake sounds great.

    You're evil for sharing those dresses... I'm not a dress gal and I want all of them.

    I have heard very good things about a flip, and we used one in rehearsal a few shows ago. Uploading was a snap. And it took pretty darn good video. The purple's pretty but I'd go with a classic color. Then again, there'd never be any doubt which flip is yours...

    I'll be dodging bad thunderstorms and tornadoes during my weekend... so you have a good one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may want to double check... but from what I know, Flip video and Macs are not friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...