Girls just wanna have fun

It's been a very long time since I indulged in some serious girl time, something beyond meeting for lunch or going shopping or watching a movie. So when I found out that the Army Brat had an entire 3-day-weekend to come join me in Paris, I couldn't wait.



And the girl time did not disappoint. Late nights staying up talking, dressing up in the evenings to go out to dinner, shared bottles of wine and desserts, frank conversations about boys and family and life, long walks through Paris, shopping... it was perfect. The Army Brat's been living in Europe for the past 2 1/2 years, and this was her 10th trip to Paris, so she helped ease me into being here by showing me where the grocery store was, telling me about all the neighborhoods, and teaching me how to buy a Metro ticket.

I was sad to see her leave Monday afternoon, but so glad that we got the time to catch up.



Also, I'm crossing off another list item.
  1. Take a girls only weekend away.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for girl time with a fav girl and for crossing another list item off! I'm working on crossing mine off...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...