169–171/365


It was raining all day, so instead of taking more country pictures, I came inside to photograph one of the many many props in our fabulous show. Don't you want to come see it? You should.




I've been passing this sign every day on my way to rehearsal, and I love love love it. It makes me feel like I've stepped back in time.




A well-deserved night off spent with good friends, beer, and Cranium (the Turbo Edition, which is still painfully long). You haven't lived until you've had to shape a wheelbarrow out of purple clay.

1 comment:

  1. Little Ms. HardcoreJune 26, 2009 at 5:15 AM

    Okay so yes I want to see your show, I lived next to that sign for a summer, and oh how I miss blue moon and cranium turbo with JS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...