164-166/365


For my last night with CameraMan, we went into the District for lunch at our other favorite tapas place and an incredible (and romantic) movie. I'm going to miss those kind of days this summer.




Back in the car for another road trip, this time heading north to upstate New York and our rural summer home. The Bossy Cat is such a good traveler. I may or may not have taken this picture with my iPhone while driving (cue Mama and Papa Bossy's simultaneous heart attacks while reading this).




I'm not sure how it happened, but what you see here are the remains of my 50mm/1.8 lens, which incidentally would have been the perfect lens to use for this photo. Rest in peace, my lovely.

1 comment:

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...