158–160/365

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've fallen behind on posting my 365 project (not on TAKING the pictures, just posting them). I'm going to try and catch up over the next couple days so that I can get back to a regular posting schedule (and maybe some non-365 posts as well, who knows).



The day after I got back from Paris (and magically NEVER had jet lag!!), we went into "the District" for dinner at our favorite tapas place. Afterward, we walked around the monuments at night, something that holds some romantic significance for us. This shot was taken at the WWII Memorial.




No sooner was I back than I was leaving again, this time to spend a couple days in upstate New York for a preview of the impossibly scenic place I'll be calling home this summer. You can be expecting a lot of photos of picturesque barns, delapidated silos, and things I did not know existed anymore, like backyard water pumps.




Oh, and wildlife!! These goslings live on the front lawn of the opera house, and I also got to see a turtle laying eggs behind the opera house. Spring has sprung, people.

3 comments:

  1. You must not define jet lag as falling asleep on said date in the car on the way home at approximately 9:30. Nope, no jet lag for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots and stories; and yes, you can lick the pump handle during the Summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see more from the summer home. Looks idyllic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...