Peer Pressure List, Vol. 2

  • Peppermint hot chocolate at Starbucks: Like Christmas in a cup. Don't skip the whip.

  • How I Met Your Mother: Like Friends but funnier. The best thing about this show is Neil Patrick Harris, hands down. Every line that comes out of his mouth is endlessly quotable and repeatable (just ask CameraMan). It's legen…wait for it…dary.

  • Clinique Superbalm Lip Gloss: This one's for the ladies. Long-lasting, not too sticky, the perfect amount of shine. I like it in Currant.

  • Pumpkin gooey bars: I baked these for Thanksgiving dessert, and they were so good that some of my family members had middle of the night cravings for them. I originally got the recipe from Little Miss Hardcore, so if you make them, become addicted, and get really fat, blame her.

  • Hotel Cafe presents Winter Songs: We're just getting to the time of year when I want to hear lots of Christmas music. I've got an extensive Santa Mix on the BossiPod, and this is my favorite new addition. It features my fave ladies Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, and Brandi Carlile.

Are you feeling the pressure?

7 comments:

  1. I can be blamed for getting fat if that's how you want to play it! But you'll enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about NABLOPOYE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to do now that LMB is no longer posting every day. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay - what about the starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate? i think i had an out-of-body experience when i had one the other day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you about How I met your Mother. I started getting the show on netflix because I loved Neil Patrick Harris so much in Dr. Horrible's Sing-along-blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah: As proof that peer pressure works both ways, I tested the salted caramel hot chocolate today. Yeah, that's pretty much amazing. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...