The Ultimate To-Do List (51–75)

Continuing the list started here and here.
  1. Stop picking at my cuticles. It's a disgusting habit.

  2. Be mistaken for a native German. Preferably while speaking German.

  3. Read every Shakespeare play.

  4. Become a person who throws dinner parties.

  5. Write letters on pretty stationery.

  6. Learn how to use every feature of my incredible camera.

  7. Tell someone who has hurt me that I forgive them. Mean it.

  8. See the cherry trees in bloom in Washington, DC.

  9. Drive a convertible with the top down.

  10. Make a delicious mojito.

  11. Change a tire by myself.

  12. Throw a surprise party.

  13. Play the stock market.

  14. Make someone cry from happiness.

  15. Walk a red carpet.

  16. See a movie at a drive-in.

  17. Be debt free.

  18. Climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty.

  19. Go somewhere for the sole purpose of seeing the fall colors. Probably not Houston.

  20. Go one week without internet, phone, or TV.

  21. Eat snails the next time I'm at a restaurant that has them on the menu.

  22. Live in Chicago.

  23. Become an expert at parallel parking.

  24. Discover a talent I didn't know I had.

  25. Learn to take both criticism and compliments gracefully.

4 comments:

  1. re #53: Timon of Athens is awful... don't say I didn't warn you.

    re #71: Cafe Zol on Shepherd does them very nicely.

    I should start a list like this.

    Sounds like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow #57. That takes a very strong and mature character. I know I'm not there yet, but maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 64. Done that, when you were born. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann & Laanba: Thanks, ladies. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

    Papa Bossy: Awwwww...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...