The Ultimate To-Do List (26–50)

There's a lot to talk about: my Bohème cast's upcoming performances, my summer plans (and more importantly, my cat's summer plans), and the Bossy parents coming into town.

Oh, and my Met contract that arrived today. Ahem.

But I haven't sorted through it all to coherently tell you about any of that yet. So instead I give you…the next 25 on my list.
  1. Drink something that comes in a hollowed-out coconut or pineapple.

  2. Finish a knitting project. Any knitting project.

  3. Have one of my photographs hung on the wall of someone else's house. Or, you know, a gallery. I'm flexible.

  4. Go to Vegas. Stay somewhere outrageous.

  5. Learn to salsa dance, or at least to fake it.

  6. Live in a house with a bay window, complete with window seat. (A dream of mine since I first read Jane Eyre oh so many moons ago.)

  7. Teach someone to read.

  8. Pet a koala bear.

  9. Spend an entire day at a spa getting pampered, massaged, exfoliated, and facialed.

  10. See an opera at La Scala. Or direct one.

  11. Design and create my own website.

  12. Learn to make Papa Bossy's famous biscotti.

  13. Grow my hair long enough to cut it off and donate it to Locks of Love.

  14. Go sailing. Preferably wearing a striped boatneck top.

  15. Play a piece from memory on the piano.

  16. Ride a horse on a beach.

  17. Bring back cocktail hour.

  18. Get over my fear of drawing.

  19. Stay at The Plaza.

  20. Be a bridesmaid.

  21. Stay up all night somewhere that the sun doesn't set in summer time. (Rekjavik, anyone?)

  22. Take a hot air balloon ride.

  23. Learn to whistle. I hear anyone can do it.

  24. Go to Disneyworld.

  25. Help someone else cross something off their list.

4 comments:

  1. Want to help me learn to drive a non-automatic car?? :) Congrats on your contract too...if you care to share, what are you going to be doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #50 the best.

    Congrats on the contract finally arriving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should look into Dr. Sketchy to help you get over our fear of drawing. Drinks, cupcakes and burlesque models in a fun atmosphere.

    http://houstonsketchy.wordpress.com/about/

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...