I'm still here

Apologies for the radio silence over here. The internet at my apartment has been sketchy at best, due to the hurricane (I'm not complaining—hit or miss internet is the worst I've had to deal with), and I'm getting settled and readjusting to city life. Here's all the news that's fit to print.

I'm ecstatic and so very relieved that the presidential election turned out how it did. PHEW, am I right?

Last night I started a French class at the Alliance Française. Six hours a week for the next five weeks. C'est bon!

Tomorrow is the first day of rehearsal for Don Giovanni with a fabulous cast of singers I don't know. I'm excited AND scared.

I'm missing CM and the kitties so so much. Luckily, CM is coming to visit in two weeks for Thanksgiving! And he's been very good about taking pictures of pretty Lola.



And videos! See below: the closest the cats have come to playing together. Progress.



And how are you all doing? Hope you're having a good week.

3 comments:

  1. SO SO relieved... when CNN declared it, I was skeptical for awhile. I felt like a traitor but I was worried it would be too close.

    Pretty pictures and glad he's coming to visit.

    Have a great first day of school(rehearsal)! And for goodness sakes, stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...