Happy weekend!

Friends, what are you up to this weekend? I have a busy one planned: a Broadway show tonight, work tomorrow followed by a much-needed night in, the fabulous Joyce on Sunday, and a slumber party with the Wise Soprano. Phew. I can't wait!

While I'm taking advantage of this incredible city, here are some links for you:

Curated TED talk playlists. Cool.

My new favorite pants. I might need to get them in every color.

Thinking of sending this to the continent of Europe. Think it would catch on?

My latest to-do list tool. Loving it so far.

How amazing would this be? Save your miles!


Have you ever seen anything cuter than this photo CM took of Lola? Honestly.


Here's hoping your weekend is full of good music, good food, and good company. xoxo LMB

1 comment:

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...