Happy

I turn 31 today, and I'm spending the day just exactly how I want to, roughly equal parts husband/kitten snuggling and work. Last year's birthday was hard, coming right on the heels of the Giovanni final dress rehearsal, and the day was filled with rehearsing our new leading man, nary a husband nor a kitten in sight.

The year of 31 promises to be an exciting and full one. Directing debuts and lots of travel and no doubt other adventures I haven't even envisioned yet. I'm feeling lucky today. Lucky and happy.

Happy birthday to me.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! If I could I would send you this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pastrychefantoniobachour/8067616042

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Louisa! I am sure you will have an amazing year ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...