Happy weekend!

We're a bit bleary-eyed this morning, having been woken up in the middle of the night by a kitten attacking us for sport. Blergh. She is cuter when she sleeps through the night. However… it's Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Today the Houston weather has magically turned colder, so I'm hoping for some nice long walks. Plus, tonight is opening night of L'Italiana in Algieri.

While I'm busy sleep-training my kitten (kidding…sort of), some links:

Have you registered for Go Mighty yet?

We rented Moonrise Kingdom last night and I loved it in all its Wes Anderson weirdness.

Just bought this cutie for fall.

In lieu of a Vespa, I think I need this.

Rabbithole of the week. Gorgeous.


And here's Lola falling asleep in a fruit basket.


Hope your weekend is full of cooler weather, changing leaves, and hot cider! xoxo LMB

1 comment:

  1. Give Lola a break, ok? After all, she is your new boss...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...