Happy birthday weekend!

And how will YOU be celebrating my birthday this weekend? I am taking the whole weekend off from work, and on Sunday morning CM is taking me on an adventure to cross off a list item! It was actually my birthday present from LAST year, and this is the first time we've been able to fit it into our crazy schedules. Go figure.

While I'm birthdaying it up, a few links for you.

As an experiment, I've been letting my naturally wavy hair air dry. The only thing keeping it from becoming a frizzy bird's nest mess is this fantastic product.

Just what the doctor ordered.

My parents got me this book for my birthday. Looking forward to sinking my teeth into this one.

I'm in!

CB2 has some gorgeous art prints right now. I can't decide whether this one or this one is my favorite.


This is Lola asleep on my stomach. She is being THIS CUTE every day around here.


Hope your weekend is full of celebration, champagne cocktails, and cake! xoxo LMB

1 comment:

  1. Kitten still seriously cute... and it's a tough call on those art prints.

    My weekend isn't until next week.... I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...