Real Housewife of Houston



At this point it seems crazy that I worried about not having enough to do while I was here, that the time would be too long. I'm fully ensconced in our at-home routine now, and I can't believe it's only a couple weeks until I have to leave again. What exactly have I been doing with my time, you ask? How have I been housewifeing it up? Here's how.

  • Making a concerted effort to see all 25 of Entertainment Weekly's 25 Movies You Need to See Before Oscar Night. Before Oscar night. 12 down...
  • Fattening up CM's co-workers with baked goods.
  • Reading in the tub.
  • Tuesday night tap class (srsly).
  • Watching any and all BBC crime dramas on instant Netflix. (Luther, anyone?)
  • Braising meat.
  • Obsessing over jobs for next season.
  • Snuggling my kitten.
  • Contemplating hanging things on the walls. Only contemplating, unfortunately.
  • Zoo dates with my friends' kids.
  • Honing (get it?) my knife skills.
  • Racking up morning run mileage (my first race is Saturday!!).
I could get used to this...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like time VERY well spent. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my verifying word for above was "stoli" - hah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...