Mostly I'm excited for the towel animals



Friends, how is winter treating you? Is it cold where you are? Did you have to scrape ice off your windshield this morning? Are you bundled up in coats and scarves whenever you leave the house? Did you run a half-marathon in 20° icy conditions this weekend, like My Gay Husband did?

Probably the last thing you want to hear about is the cruise I'm going on tomorrow, sorry. But I'm going on a cruise! Tomorrow! Legs McGee and I are setting sail for warmer climes, and by the time we get back Monday morning I intend to be freckled and thoroughly relaxed.

Having never been on a cruise, I have very little idea what to expect, but a short trip out of Galveston with a guaranteed fun companion seems like the perfect way to cruise for the first time. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back.

In the meantime, stay warm wherever you are! And if you've got any, send me tips for making the most of life onboard the ship!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, have fun on your cruise! It's a bit unseasonably warm here in St. Louis - for now... rainy instead of snowy.

    But seriously, the cruise will be lots of fun... there will be a LOT of tempting food... so agree with yourself that you're going to indulge whilst being on vacay. Enjoy enjoy enjoy - and take pictures!

    Where are you going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of hand sanitizer. I've actually never taken a cruise so I look forward to hearing your thoughts. But again, lots and lots of hand sanitizer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...