Loving/Craving

Today I'm

LOVING the apple and fennel salad from Jaleo in DC. No, we're not there, but I found the recipe and made it tonight, and it was fab (even if I haven't quite mastered the art of the mandolin slicer). I served it with good bread, Spanish cheeses, and a pile of Serrano ham. It's going to be the perfect go-to on days too hot for the oven.




CRAVING a belt to go with my bicycle dress. I'm planning to wear it for our engagement photo shoot(!) next week, and it needs a little extra something. Every single belt I own is black, apparently, so it's time for a new one. Any recommendations? I'll be wearing these new shoes that I picked up at DSW while we were in Vegas.

3 comments:

  1. I vote for a thin yellow belt! I got one a few weeks ago, and have been wearing it with all my favorite colors: blue, navy, teal, purple, grey, white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for a gold or bright silver belt. Chain or braided maybe? Something simple that complements the print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies, for your excellent advice. I ended up finding a thin braided yellow belt, and it worked great! Oh, and Ava, I just finished Unbroken. Holy hell, that was amazing! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...