Happy happy weekend!

I'm gearing up for the weekend in a big way, are you? Tomorrow's the HD Broadcast of Comte Ory (get thee to a movie theater!), and by the time it's over, CM will be here! We're seeing Mike Birbiglia tomorrow night, and then getting on a plane Sunday morning to go meet our beautiful new niece. So many exciting things happening, I don't even know what I'm most looking forward to. Oh, wait. Yes I do. I GET TO SEE CAMERAMAN TOMORROW!!!!!

Ahem.

Just in case you won't be spending your weekend mooning around gazing lovingly into your fiancé's eyes like I will, here are some links:

The talented Shanna Murray makes a monthly calendar for your computer desktop. April's is gorgeous.

I'm very excited about the Houston Ballet's new building, right across the street from the Opera.

I am completely in love with the new blog London vs. Paris. Such beautiful images.

This week I watched The Man Who Knew Too Much with Jimmy Stewart and Doris Day. Have you seen it? I loved it!

Have you ever had uni? It's sea urchin, and it's my new favorite thing to order in sushi restaurants. It tastes like nothing else I've ever eaten. Try it!


While I was home in Oregon with my folks, I took dozens of pictures of their extremely photogenic cats. This is Goldie. In a box.


Hope your weekend is filled with reunions, laughter, and outdoor cafe seating! xoxo LMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...