Happy weekend!

Well, the weather outside is frightful, but you won't catch me hibernating this weekend. Tonight I'm seeing the final dress rehearsal of a new Broadway show, tomorrow's Comte Ory #3 (speaking of which, have you bought your HD tickets for April 9th yet?), and Sunday I'm hearing Die Schöne Müllerin at Alice Tully Hall. It's my last full weekend in New York until the fall! What do you have planned?

Besides checking out these links, that is:

The third issue of Matchbook is here! I'm officially obsessed. And be sure to check out their Tumblr in between issues.

My camera travels in style in this bag (in black). Now I'm craving this one so my laptop doesn't feel left out.

What do you think about the new nytimes.com paywall? I'm reserving judgment (but hoping the price goes down).

I always love WWII movies, and I heartily recommend the Dutch film Winter in Wartime. See it if it's playing near you.

I've watched this video at least once a day this week. (You're welcome.)


CM gets here a week from tomorrow, and I can hardly breathe from waiting impatiently. He's been working hard on our wedding website, and he put together a gallery of photos of us. I love this one, and it seems appropriate now that baseball season has officially started.


Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine, negronis, and brunch with people you love! xoxo LMB

1 comment:

  1. You surely keep busy with exciting things! Fun to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...