Schönes Wochenende!

Good lord, it's Friday, and I think I slept away the entire week…EXACTLY as I planned. What's on tap for the weekend, dear readers? CM actually has the whole weekend off, which is so exciting. We're going to do some wedding planning (I'm just starting to get in the mood for it) and wander around the city. Oh, and tonight I'm going to experiment with strudel baking and Aperol cocktail mixing. I'll let you know how that goes.

In the meantime, some links:

Did you hear about the Zodiac signs changing? Well, thank goodness it's been debunked! I don't even believe in that stuff, but I DO know I'm a Libra through and through.

I have fallen in love…with an eyeliner. I highly recommend you immediately buy it in every color it comes in (like I did).

Modern Family this week was SO good! It's definitely my favorite show on TV these days.

Today we passed a café selling cupcakes (in Vienna!), and they all looked amazing. I'm dying to try half the recipes at this cupcake site.

I'm thinking this list would make a good project. I've embarrassed to say I've only seen 9 so far, but CM got me The Bandwagon for Christmas, so we could start with that.

I'd also like to leave you with a picture of my adorable Bossy Cat chillaxing on the radiator. Isn't she cute/ridiculous? Incidentally, this picture WAS taken while I was supine on the couch. Score.

13/365


Hope your weekend is filled with long walks, lazy mornings, and pastries! xoxo LMB

2 comments:

  1. How to create fun in your life!
    Inspiring . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're going to have a good weekend! And you AD/SM person - do indeed have the wedding planning gene in there somewhere. I'm sure.

    Holy cow those cupcake recipes look amazing.

    Whew - I've seen more of those theatre flicks than I thought but I've bookmarked the list for future watching.

    Happy Weekend! I'll be in DC/NY

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...