Happy weekend!

What do you have on the books for this weekend, my dears? Tomorrow I'll be giving lots of last-minute notes before our HD Broadcast, and then sitting in the TV truck to watch it all happening. Sunday I'll be frantically packing, and then heading home to Vienna! I'm so ready.

In the meantime, some linky goodness:

Before I go on that diet, I think I may need to make and devour this.

I found my perfect wedding dress. Now, where can I find it for a tiny fraction of the price? Anyone?

In New York we discovered that watching others ice skate might be just as fun as doing it yourself. However...

I'm stalking this photographer in hopes that his prices are reasonable and he's available July 9. You like?

What are you doing Saturday (tomorrow) at 1pm Eastern time? Going to your local movie theater to see Fanciulla??? I hope so!



Yesterday I left work for an hour and took a walk to clear my head. I wandered down to the river and discovered this beautiful place. Every day this city reveals itself to me in new ways. By the end of my hour I had even found that elusive thing called perspective.

6/365

Hope your weekend is full of fat snowflakes, hot drinks, and purry cats! xoxo LMB

7 comments:

  1. love the dress. LOVE the photog. :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend is full of HOT SUN, cold beers and BBQ! Miss you lady. Where is the wedding. I'll be BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our cats are resting up for future purring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In bocca al lupo! ... We’re all tuned in to THE girl of the Golden West ... make it the best HD broadcast ever.

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In re the dress: Totally gorgeous and totally you. As for fraction of the price, have you forgotten what industry in which you work? I'm pretty sure you could ask someone in costumes/wardrobe that you know to make it for a fraction of the price.

    In re the photog: I think the photographer will do an awesome job. He's got a good eye. As long as you like his work, you will like his product with YOUR wedding.

    In re the broadcast: toi toi toi!

    and in re milkpunch: man, I have NOT heard of that since the last BUTTERFLY... "Milk punch o whisky?" :)

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Ms. Hardcore (aka Mr. Chang)January 9, 2011 at 8:11 PM

    Hey, safe travels home! Love the dress and the photographer both... Miss you tons hope the broadcast went well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...