Happy Fathers Day weekend!


It's my last weekend here in Virginia before leaving Monday for Santa Fe by way of Houston, and we're making the most of it! Tomorrow I'm working all day (I know, crazy, right?), coaching the Studio singers here at the Trap and doing a group class on acting and auditioning. In the evening The Wise Soprano is coming to town for general mayhem—I'm SO excited! Sunday CM and I are going into DC for one last day in the District. What's on your agenda this weekend? I wish I could celebrate Fathers Day with Papa Bossy, but alas, 'twas not to be.

Some linky goodness for your weekend:

I don't know if you heard, but Red pretty much swept the Tony Awards. I cannot WAIT for Butterfly.


Currently my favorite movie reviews are being written by Lindy West at The Stranger. Spoiler alert: she is hilarious.


I love anything to do with office pranks. This one is amazing. (via Gretchen Rubin)


This recipe looks change-your-life good. I'll definitely be making it at some point this summer.


I will admit to being a somewhat crazy cat person. But some people are worse.


Enjoy the weekend! xoxo LMB

4 comments:

  1. I am glad Red swept the Tonys! Somebody had to do it. And I am glad you will be working with the people who swept the Tonys!
    I like reading Lindy West; I guess it pays to be outrageous.
    I have heard of better ones, but I think the office prank was fun and gutbürgerlich.
    I have to try the potato salad recipe, it sounds great!
    And I have to remember the recipe for writing a good recipe: by describing in detail all the worst possible versions of the dish first... ;-)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend! I'll be working during mine, surprise surprise. 4 days of piano dresses/techs for two diff. shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree! You have a really wonderful father. Our family abounds with sweet, adorable, loving daddies!
    Grandma Bossy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a great office prank story for you when next we meet. It involves my husband pretending to interview for a job at his brother's company - the interview was with the guy who was leaving (the prankee). It involves a cell phone, martial arts, and a flute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...