Peer Pressure List, Vol. 12

  • Law & Order: On 2 separate days this week I did not leave my apartment because of my cold. L & O helped make that possible.

  • Mucinex: The best thing ever for a cold. You can actually feel it working within 30 minutes of taking it.

  • Vicky Cristina Barcelona: It just came out on DVD and has served only to confirm my belief that Woody Allen movies, especially the recent ones, are always better when Woody himself is not in them. See, for example: Match Point vs. Scoop. This one is lovely and makes me want to go to Barcelona ASAP.

  • Kayak.com: This is the best travel planning website I have found. It checks all the airline sites, as well as Travelocity, Expedia, etc. I'm attempting to plan an exciting trip that will help me cross of at least 2 items on my List. Details to come.

  • The Office "Stress Relief": The best episode this season. Even if you don't watch the show regularly, please please PLEASE watch the first 4 minutes and 30 seconds of this clip. Hilarious, I tell you.

5 comments:

  1. KAYAK, I love it! I get the daily update (on trips I cannot afford right now). Lately, return ticket direct PDX-NYC was down to 245; the next day - gone, nothing for under 500. PDX-HAJ (Hannover, Germany) in the 500-600 range this morning. Well, another time. Meanwhile, we travel by Google Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Is. Amazing. Thanks for those 4 1/2 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also recommend momondo.com for cheap european flights :)

    WS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really, the office! I am so glad I work at home. Really good scene, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen the new L&O's with Jeremy Sisto and Anthony Anderson? - brilliant!!! And I heart Jeremy Sisto:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...