Peer Pressure List, Vol. 11

  • Bogs boots: One of the essentials of New York winter is a good pair of rain/snow boots, because every time it snows it turns into a horrible, disgusting, slushy mess on the ground. I happened on this Oregon company while browsing online for good ones, and I absolutely love them. The kind I got are pictured on their homepage, but for a shot of mine, you can go here.

  • Shiseido concealer: I don't wear foundation, so I'm always looking for a good concealer. This is the ONLY one I have found that is not too dark for my freakishly pale skin. For all you ghostly ladies out there, this is the concealer for you.

  • This YouTube video: CameraMan emailed me this link, and I cannot get enough of it. He's probably regretting it now, because for every birthday and Christmas from now on I'll be asking for a baby giraffe.

  • Bar Centrale: Lovely atmosphere, and apparently this is where Jeremy Irons hangs out on Thursdays. This week, at least. Ahem.

  • iPhone Tetris: I haven't played Tetris this much since 1993, but it's the perfect activity for boring subway rides. Just don't forget to turn down the Russian theme music.

2 comments:

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...