Rachel & Mickey • March 17, 2006

While we're away on honeymoon, I've scheduled a series of posts about happy marriages I know, the ones that inspire me and give me hope. You can read them all here.



On what date were you married?
March 17, 2006


What do you remember most from your wedding?
Rachel: I remember being so excited all day and our vows.

Mickey: I was excited to see you in your dress and that our family was there to be part of it.


What is your advice for a happy and fulfilling marriage?
Rachel: My advice for building a happy and fulfilling marriage is to keep a great sense of humor and think of the other person and his needs.

Mickey: Remember to put yourself in the other person's shoes. Remember the bigger picture.


Anything you know now that you wish you had known when you got married?
Rachel: One thing that I wish I would have known is that it is not going to be easy on some days and then on other days it is the easiest thing in the world. That ebb and flow was hard for me at first. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...