Oscars 2013


Will you be watching the Oscars on Sunday? I'm very excited, although since we no longer have cable I don't actually know where we're going to watch them... We'll figure that out.

We've been trying to see as many of the movies as possible in anticipation, since that always makes the ceremony more enjoyable. We haven't done as well as I would have liked, but we have seen the following:

5 Broken Cameras
Animated shorts
Argo
Beasts of the Southern Wild
Brave
How to Survive a Plague
Life of Pi
Silver Linings Playbook
Skyfall

We might have time for one more before the ceremony itself. What should we see? Lincoln? Amour? Les Miz?


A few Oscar-related goodies from the interwebs:

EW's interactive ballot

Between Two Ferns with Zack Galifianakis Oscar Buzz Edition Part 1 and Part 2 (SFW if you use headphones)

Funny moments in Oscars history




3 comments:

  1. Lincoln gets my vote because I've seen it. Amour I've heard is very very good though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen AMOUR, but LINCOLN was better than LES MIZ, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of them, but my choice would be Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...