Happy Superbowl weekend!

What do you have going on this weekend? Will you be watching the game? No football for me. I'm leaving for New York for 6 weeks (I can't get enough Don Giovanni) on Sunday, so CM and I are cramming in some together time tomorrow. We're going to go test-drive a Fiat 500 (the perfect second car to our SUV, don't you think?), and then have a proper date night—dinner at a restaurant we've been wanting to try that serves Italian small plates, and maybe a movie! It's going to be hard to say goodbye.

While I'm gazing lovingly into my husband's eyes, I'll leave you with these links:

After reading about my dolphin love, the Airstream Diva sent me this video. GAH! I cannot imagine anything better.

We've been looking for CD storage that is not the IKEA Benno shelves for our ridiculous opera recording collection. I don't think CM will go for it, but how fun is this?

Read this. It's fantastic.

CM took a new headshot of me the other day. You can see it here. (I'm pretty sure they call that "burying the lead.")

I'm wishing for this to continue my meat-braising experiments. You can brown the meat in there, too! Sadly, I think I have to hold myself back from buying more kitchen appliances (last month I bought a juicer AND a food processor).



Look at this pretty girl (photo taken by CM):





Hope your weekend is filled with friends, celebration, and lots and lots of fried food! xoxo LMB

6 comments:

  1. WOW on the Lyric debut AS THE DIRECTOR! Very cool!

    I'm not much for the Superbowl - I watch the commercials myself... and cross-stitch otherwise... but I'm a bi handicapped this year so we'll see.

    Enjoy your last weekend fun with husband - that restaurant looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Director! Woo! I know you will do a smashing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like, like, like, don't know, LIKE, like. Is the FIAT 500 going to fit in you hand luggage?

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...