Happy Academy Awards weekend!

What's on tap for the weekend, friends? I get to fly to Houston tomorrow! It's only been 3 weeks since I left, but it feels like too long. Will you be watching the Oscars on Sunday? I always love them, and this year I've seen more of the movies than usual, which I think will help to enjoy the show.


While I'm having a gleeful reunion with my husband and my sweet cat, some links:

The Bossy Cat has been asking for one of these. Too bad she has such expensive taste.

A brave and beautiful post from Cup of Jo.

My new favorite thing on YouTube. Start with this one.

I just bought this for our 2nd floor powder room, which we've decided will have a mustache theme, I have no idea why.

Have you seen the brochure for next year's Met season? Should be a great year.


CM took this adorable picture of the Bossy Cat under the covers in bed. As of tomorrow I'll be able to snuggle up with them in person!


Hope your weekend is full of friends, celebrity gossip, and cocktail hour! xoxo LMB


1 comment:

  1. That print is ADORABLE. And I'm not really into the whole mustache fad.

    And just how many of those Met productions will you be involved in? I like seeing your name in the Opera News Broadcast summaries!

    Have a great time with CM, BossyCat and H-town!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...