Happy extra hour weekend!

Dearest readers, what are you up to this weekend? Will you be putting that extra hour to good use? I have a jam-packed weekend planned (around 2 Butterfly performances). I'm taking suggestions for what to see on a movie date with CaliBoy Sunday night—seen anything great lately?

In the meantime, it's been a long time since I've shared links...

I heart Ira Glass.

This is one of the most delicious things I have made, ever. It might convert even the most vehement brussels sprouts naysayers. This wasn't half bad either.

I found a NYC sublet! Yay!!! Thanks to this.

WANT.

I'm on the hunt for the perfect grey boots for winter. These are pretty close, but the blue zipper weirds me out (right?). What are you hunting for these days?

Hope your weekend is filled with crisp weather, lazy mornings, and peppermint hot chocolate! xoxo LMB

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sublet - not an easy feat.

    I don't know what I'll do with the extra hour - except maybe sleep in - I am still lagging from the 13 hour time difference. Or maybe I'm fighting something in my immune system. Or both. Haven't seen any good movies lately but if Case 39 is still out, it's supposed to be scary and one of my friends is in it. Haven't seen it yet myself. Other than that, I think all the good movies are yet to come out.

    The blue zipper on the boots is kind of a killer in not a good way on those boots.

    I don't think I'm on the hunt for anything... just saving up to buy a Canon G11 and waiting for my XSi to come back from being repaired.

    Enjoy your remaining days in H-town!

    In your copious free time, if you're curious, I'm blogging about China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like the zipper either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...