Happy weekend!

I'm not feeling especially weekendy on this Friday afternoon, mostly because CM has to spend far too much time at work in the next few days for my liking. I will, of course, attempt to live it up without him. Tonight I'm heading over to the WienerLover's house for homemade cheesecake (I knew I gave up those mini springform pans for a reason). Tomorrow CM and I are going shopping to get him new clothes, which is very exciting, although I am forced to swallow my snobbery and go to an outlet mall, his preferred shopping venue. Maybe it will be good for me. In the evening I'm going to a Basque-themed dinner party (how fancy is that?!). Sunday I'll be back to the Great Purge—can't take too much time off from that. What do you all have planned?

Some linky goodness to take the edge off until Monday:

Want to make your friends happy? I highly recommend baking them these cookies and these ones. Oh, and while you're at it, let them take home a bunch of your stuff for free.


I am loving Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. It's inspiring and eye-opening and frustrating, all at the same time. You can watch all the episodes so far at Hulu.com.


The WienerLover posted a link to this article on his FB page. Isn't it incredible?


I'm feeling almost smug about this news. CM is not so sure, since he'll be earning his salary in euros.


I have been living in this dress (in black) for as much of the time as I can get away with it. I'm wishing I liked the other colors it came in—I wouldn't need anything else for the summer.


I hope you all have the best weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Outlet stores/malls can kinda be amazing. You'll be amazed at how much you can get and how little you have to spend.

    Sounds like you've got a weekend full of distractions - which is good. I like WL's article linkage as well - and you could totally rock the turquoise color of that dress (Cute dress, BTW).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second Ann - scored 2 pairs of fab linen pants at the Calvin Klein outlet for almost no money. Oh, and she's right about the dress, too...cute, AND you could rock the turquoise.

    my weekend is sloth (tonight), opera (tomorrow,the HGO production of Figaro, coincidentally! @ WNO),and 5k (sunday). i may need a weekend when it's done...

    hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eying this dress on BR for the past few weeks, so good to hear that it's comfy! I'm ordering one stat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...