265-267/365


I am falling more and more in love with this amazing city every day that I am here, dreaming of ways to move here for real (no offense, Houston). My almost nightly walks in Millennium Park might have to end at some point due to cold weather, but for now I will enjoy the proximity of this unique park for as long as I can.




I missed another day, and I'm not even going to apologize about this one. The past couple weeks were so insane at work that it just wasn't happening. Instead, I'm linking you to an awesome video postcard that CameraMan made me. I've only watched it about 10 times.






Opening night at the Lyric is very glamorous. There was a red carpet, and a buffet of hors d'oeuvres, and lots of gorgeous gowns. I dragged The Best Friend along and we sat in incredible seats for a beautiful production of Tosca. And not a single boo was heard during the curtain call.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, CHICAGO! Your kind of town.....
    Going to phone to Aunt Rena all of your wonderful takes on Chicago. (She's without internet)She loves to tell that she was born there in 1916, at St.Joseph's Hospital, when our Mom and Dad were in Chicago for a short while. Remember, Dad had a set design/painting contract at some local legitimate theatre. Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...