Playing catch-up

It's been so long since I posted here that I can hardly even call myself a blogger anymore. And while I'd love to break out my pithiest, wittiest writing, it seems that first it's time for a good old-fashioned catch-up post.

So, what's been going on the past few weeks? Here goes, in no particular order...

  • My life has pretty much returned to normal since Ike. All my friends except one have power now, the gym reopened, and almost all the street lights are working. Just in time for the Houston drivers to finally figure out what a blinking red light means.

  • My temp job ended, but not until I had made myself so indispensable that 2 days a week turned into 5. What can I say, I'm that good.

  • My real job started (yay!). I just finished up the first week of rehearsals for Beatrice & Benedict. After a summer off, being in the rehearsal room is just exactly what the doctor ordered. I'm a whole new girl.

  • I tried to move into my new apartment, only to discover that it looked like this:



  • To make up for it, I am now being housed in an apartment that looks like this:

    Seems fair to me.



  • I'm assisting an Englishman with a cast that includes a Scot and an Irish woman. I may not be practicing my foreign languages, but I am learning lots of fun British phrases.

  • I started a new diet/experiment: not eating crap. Except on Sundays. It's going very well so far.

  • It became my birthday month! My birthday is in exactly a week. Please feel free to buy me presents.


I'm behind on everything internet-related, but all that's about to change. Look out, readers, Little Ms. Bossy is back and looking forward to sharing her life with you again. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    Being busy is good, as I've learned. I look forward to being back in Houston - still waiting to find out about the state of my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new apartment! You got the tower, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...