I've got moves

I've been tap dancing on the sly. Our newest ASM, Wiener Lover (so named because he loves his mini dachshund, obvs), shares my fascination for the time step, and we've been happily tapping away on breaks. He's taught me some new moves, and I've shared a few of my faves with him.

He taught me one new step earlier this week that applies to my daily life a bit more than your average buck-and-wing: it goes by several names, including the "Sarasota Swivel" and the "Santa Fe Twist." It's so simple I picked it up right away—just an easy turn of the head, first left and then right…to make sure the person you're getting ready to talk about it is not in your immediate vicinity.

Unfortunately, he taught it to me about 10 minutes too late, after I had already done a pretty complicated routine of my own involving my foot and my mouth.

I like to call it the "Houston Humiliation."

4 comments:

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...