Numbers don't lie















11Number of Bohème performances in the past month
8Number of days until I am officially done with the season (but who's counting)
3Number of career meetings I had last week
60Number of opera DVDs added to my Netflix queue as a result of said meetings
2Number of hours spent cursing Netflix for its inability to consistently list directors for opera DVDs
3Number of almost-accidents I got into while driving yesterday
2Number of those that were not caused by me seeing a Smart car and getting too excited
4Number of beers drunk by me last night (The New Oregonian would call this a "night of 4 beers")
23Approximate number of people persuaded by me to have their picture taken wearing a pair of large aviator glasses
1Number of strangers who posed in the glasses and told me "I'll do it. You don't have to explain anything."
19Approximate number of Facebook profile pictures that will change once the pics from last night are distributed
1.5Hours until the Art Car Parade starts
1 billionApproximate number of pictures I will take at the parade
At least 1Number of blog posts I will devote to talking about the parade

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...