Happy weekend!

What do you all have going on this weekend, friends? Mine is stuffed to the gills with work-related adventures, but I'm making a little time for a The Wall viewing party this evening and brunch with T Squared from H-town on Sunday. We open a week from Saturday, and at the moment it seems like we're hurtling toward the finish line.

In case you're bored...


You know I'm a sucker for the Modern Love column. I loved this one.

I've been eating my body weight in quinoa lately, so I'm excited to try this recipe.

Our whole field is mourning the loss of a great man this week. I loved reading about his life.

This is completely fascinating, and worth the time commitment. Also, I heart Jason Robert Brown.

And finally, a favor. Obviously I have too much time on my hands, and far too many neuroses, but can you help me out? I have had visits to this blog from EVERY state in the U.S. of A except one: South Dakota. Can you please write to all your South Dakotan friends and tell them about this here weblog? Pretty please?


Hope your weekend is full of margaritas, movies, and air conditioning! xoxo LMB

5 comments:

  1. My weekend is closing weekend for all three shows and finally getting to go home and get some rest.

    And play with my new Macbook Pro. :)

    Have fun! And I think I'm going to try some quinoa, it just looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, Lois the Corpse Flower will finally open this weekend in Houston. Other than that I'm going to do some prep work for the Worldwide Photowalk next weekend and go watch Ferris Bueller at Discovery Green.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Miss HardcoreJuly 17, 2010 at 4:28 AM

    I can't tell you how much I needed that Modern Love column. Thanks for posting it.

    I have a few friends in SD, I'll see what I can do for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Air conditioning we have = 60°F outside. Mid 70s all next week, while we are gone. I hope we will make it past the 110° in Needles.

    “This” and “great man” were indeed great reading!

    If you get tired of Modern Love, mourning, margaritas, and movies, give us a call sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of my South Dakota friends have Internet service. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...