Happy 4th of July weekend!

I'm having a hard time believing it's already 4th of July weekend—how is it possible that 2010 is halfway over?!? The next-door neighbors have already helped me to get in a patriotic mood by celebrating last night at midnight with a private fireworks display. It sounded like we were being bombed. Happy holidays. How are you all spending your weekend? It's opening weekend here in Santa Fe, so I'll be seeing tomorrow night's performance of Magic Flute and going to the after-party. Sunday I'm getting together with friends for a low-key barbecue.

For you weekend enjoyment:


I'm intrigued by Hulu Plus, mainly because you can get all the content on your iPhone! I think it would help me log more hours at the gym.


Here's a cool feature on our opera! You even get to see costume renderings and a photo of the model. Check it out.


I'm mildly obsessed with making schmancy simple syrups for cocktails. This one is my next project.


This interview with Peter Gelb is fascinating. (via Nico Muhly)


Everyone in Santa Fe goes here for a little splurge. Doesn't it look amazing? I'm planning my trip.


Hope your weekend is filled with burgers, and strawberry shortcake, and sparklers! xoxo LMB

2 comments:

  1. Ten Thousand Waves is TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th! We open our 3rd of 3 shows this weekend and finally get our day off! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...