213-215/365


I haven't been drinking much here, mainly because I'm apart from my boyfriend the lush, but every once in a while, it's just one of those nights, what The New Oregonian refers to as a "night of four beers."





Around 6 or 7 o'clock every night, the roadsides fill with deer, and I drive much, much slower. During this particular drive, I stopped twice to take a pictures of some particularly photogenic (and not at all camera shy) cuties.





I went down to NYC for a quick 36 hours which involved a day of tech for Hamlet and some bonding with the baby mamas in my life. Princess J came along for the ride and the free hotel room, pictured here. I should point out that this was only one room in our sweet SUITE on the UWS. I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...