198-200/365


It had been FOREVER since I last got a pedicure, but it didn't take any convincing to get me into the chair next to Princess J's for some gossip and pampering. I do enjoy being a girl.




Our first performance of Cenerentola was a great success. These are our not-at-all-ugly stepsisters and our fabulous director, cutting loose at the after-party.




Apparently this haze settles over the lake most mornings; I'm just usually not out to see it. I'm so glad I didn't miss it, though. It sure is beautiful here.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots of the environment in which you find yourself - both landscape and people. Your photos and your writings - Lovely record of who/where you are.
    I like my observation post - at 85.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...