178-179/365


On my free day, I drove 45 minutes to the bustling metropolis of… New Hartford, NY. I saw a beautiful movie (with 3-D glasses, no less!), picked up some essentials at Target (it's the closest one), had dinner and a yummy chocolate chip cookie at Panera, and browsed the shelves at Barnes & Noble. Doesn't sound like much, but it was a nice change.





And then back to the country! We generally have 2-hour dinner breaks, and when I can I like to take my dinner, my camera, and a book down to the lake and sit on a bench. This little boy fishing caught my eye, and I snapped a few pictures while trying not to look too much like a weirdo.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, new hartford. that's also the home of the closest mall. i'm vicariously visiting my old stomping ground through you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...