Peer Pressure List, Vol. 18

  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: Quirky and romantic, this is my kind of movie. I love me some awkward Michael Cera, and this movie delivers it in spades.

  • Cooking Light: I've been anxiously awaiting my first issue, and it finally arrived this week! I'm making a concerted effort to eat at home more, and any issue of the magazine is chock full of recipes that make me actually want to cook.

  • Babies: More specifically, baby animals at the Zoo. Especially Kelyfamata, the new baby sifaka, who is so fuzzy and so cute that I can't even handle it.

  • MacGourmet: Further to the attempt to eat in more often, this software corrals all your recipes in one place. It also creates shopping lists, and if you download the iPhone app you can bring it with you to the grocery store and check off each item as you put it in your cart. I need all the help I can get—otherwise I'll just eat out.

  • Work: I had just a little over a week between gigs this time, and it turned out to be the perfect amount of time. I start rehearsal tomorrow for my next show, and it's been great being back to work at my home company. Of course, check back with me in a couple weeks and we'll see how I feel then.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what about the baby giraffe? It must have doubled in size by now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Cuisine at Home - also a great cooking magazine - complete with great tips and step-by-step photos for recipes.

    And if you haven't visited Penzey's Spices yet, that store will make you want to cook!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...