Happy weekend!

My dears, what do you have planned this weekend (one of the FEW left before summer's over!)? We're hopping on a plane to New York tomorrow for a week. I have tech next week, and CM is coming along as Opera Husband! (Well, actually he's doing some work too, but a girl can dream.) I'm so looking forward to being back at work, after over 2 months off. Hope I still remember how to do my job.

A few links for your weekend:

Have you seen these incredible photos that photographer James Mollison takes of children from all over the world and where they sleep? They are completely fascinating, and a book has now been published of them: Where Children Sleep.


We are rediscovering the joys of cable, and we have become totally addicted to Rocco's Dinner Party on Bravo. Have you seen it? Rocco Dispirito brings in 3 chefs every episode, puts them through a challenge, and then chooses 2 to create complete dinner parties for him and his (hilarious) B-list celebrity friends, a different group every time. It's like a super-condensed Top Chef, but with fun party banter.


Speaking of which, on the last episode we watched the guys from one of our favorite podcasts was on. Have you listened to The Dinner Party Download ("guaranteed to help you win your next dinner party")? It comes out once a week, is only 15-20 minutes, and always makes me laugh and gives me something random to discuss. I highly recommend it.


As we pick furniture and decor for our new place, I've been having fun using Polyvore, a tool to make inspiration boards. I made two potential looks for our living room: here and here.


This is what I've been drinking for cocktail hour this week. It's delicious. I may or may not have tried it because I love Bethenny Frankel more than I should.



Another wedding picture that makes me happy. I love this guy.


Hope your weekend is filled with ripe tomatoes, cocktails al fresco, and watching reality TV in bed. xoxo LMB

1 comment:

  1. I like living room 1 best, but you know that Lucy will adopt the dark blue chair as her favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...