237-239/365


A trip to Houston always has to include a trip to see Caroline at White Salon, the best hair stylist I have ever had (do you live in Houston? Go see her!). This visit, it was time for a change. Et voila: the new, improved LMB.





I was only home for a few days, during which I attempted to fit in visits to all my favorite restaurants. Drinks and nibbles at t'afia hit the spot. Here's CameraMan with a very pink drink inexplicably named Come to Daddy.





Nobody was happier to be home than my sweet kitten, here seen in a joyful reunion with our amazing couch.

4 comments:

  1. Great new look!

    I made a print of your picture on twitter and have it on my wall to admire in all moments while at my IMac.
    Next to a picture of the great shot of Oregon coastline at Cascade Head.

    I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you needed any improvement, but it looks like improved hair, inexplicable drinks, and an amazing couch make life better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new haircut looks fabulous! And it´s time to let you know that I love to read your wonderful blog. And I simply and completely adore Bossy Cat :) She is such a beauty. And it is so amazing how she travels with you and obviously has no difficulties at all getting used to new places all the time. Though I know I would be so afraid that she might run away from the car or a hotel room and might not find her way back home. But she is too clever to run away from you, right?
    Best of luck to both you you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments!

    Brigitta, thanks for reading! Luckily for me, the Bossy Cat is much too needy to ever run away. Oh, and clever too, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...