48/365

My 365 project seems to have temporarily replaced blogging as my preferred method of sharing my day-to-day life on the internet. I'm enjoying it so much, even on the nights that I arrive home exhausted, realize I haven't taken any pictures that day, and have to scrounge up something in my apartment to photograph.

I'll be back to blogging soon, though, have no fear. I've still got things to say.

In the meantime, here are my latest pictures. Check out the flickr set to see them bigger and read my random thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your 365 project. Constant internet access surely helps. I managed to take a lot of photos in Alaska, but didn't get to share them mostly until I got back.

    I hope you're having fun in NY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely update! and - surprise - i have the same sigg bottle. knew we were friends for SOME reason. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...