December to-do list




The past couple mornings it's actually been colder in Houston than in New York, and it's taken all my willpower not to jump on the next plane home, light a fire (turn on the fire), and get to snuggling with my sweet husband and those adorable kitties. It's a bummer not to be home at this time of year. Last Christmas was so lovely, with family time and friend time and together time, all in our cozy, Christmas-y house. BUT. I'm here until January 1, and CM will be here with me Dec 21–26. Christmas at home is not in the cards. Luckily, NYC is wonderful at Christmas (if it would only SNOW finally), so to cheer myself up I've made a holiday to-do list for the rest of the month.


1. Go to the Big Apple Circus at Lincoln Center

2. Buy a (real) tree and decorate it

3. New pjs on Christmas Eve

4. Watch Love Actually

5. Take a tour of department store windows

6. Drink peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream (maybe simultaneously with #5)

7. Check out NYC's Christmas markets

8. See movies (tentative list, in no particular order: Les Mis, Skyfall, Lincoln, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook, The Hobbit, This is 40)

9. Exchange stockings with CM

10. See the Rockettes  (Check. And it was everything I could have dreamed.)

11. See the tree lit up at Rockefeller Center


What's missing from this list? Anything we shouldn't miss during the holidays here?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty awesome to-do list! I'm pretty jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...