Happy hurricane weekend!

My lovelies, what are your plans for the weekend? Being very safe if you're anywhere in Irene's path, I hope! I was planning to fly to NYC Sunday morning, but I've rebooked for Monday so that Irene and I don't arrive at the same time. Meanwhile, in sunny Houston I'm running lots of last-minute errands, cleaning, and spending as much time with my sweet husband as possible.

Some links to get you through the hunkering down:


What a treat to explore this site! So many fascinating people and projects.

We're in the market for a dining room table with some industrial charm. My current fave is this one.

I cannot WAIT to see this movie.

I just bought a print for our living room by Lisa Chow. She's a Houston local and I'm loving all her stuff!

This vacation sounds dreamy. Who's with me?


Here's the Bossy Cat enjoying our new couch:



Hope your weekend is full of preparations, board games, and snuggling. xoxo LMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment. Pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...